This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Compulsion Confession



I realized recently that I have a strange compulsion. Every single time I solve my Rubik’s Cube, I reach for something to drink. If I have a drink next to me, I take a sip. If not, I’m confused for a few seconds. Thinking back, I think it’s part of my puzzle obsession. I remember the last time I did a jigsaw puzzle, I had the same compulsion. On occasion, when I would place a piece, I would take a sip from whatever drink I had next to me. It was as if it was a reward to myself for coming one step closer to solving the puzzle. I’ve also found myself doing it at times when playing puzzle games on the computer. It’s weird. I guess there are weirder compulsions than that, but I find that one somewhat amusing, for some reason.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/27146134001

No comments:

Post a Comment