This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Daughter: We're having hot dogs and cheeseburgers for dinner tonight.

Daughter: We're having hot dogs and cheeseburgers for dinner tonight.

Me: Okay, cool. *walk down the hall to my bedroom, put down my backpack, come out to walk the dog*

Julia: Dad, what are we having for dinner?

Me: Didn't you just hear your sister tell ME what we were having for dinner? Just now? You were RIGHT THERE.

Julia: That was ME!

Me: ...That was you...? Telling me what we are having for dinner?

Julia: Yeah. Oh. Never mind.

Me: *facepalm* You really need to think before you speak.



via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/31922941179

No comments:

Post a Comment