This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I think there’s something wrong with me. I’m so out of it every morning lately. Waking...

I think there’s something wrong with me. I’m so out of it every morning lately. Waking myself up is like pulling a horse trailer with a PowerWheels car. I keep having these very strange dreams every night (which is kinda cool, actually), which I remember nothing about upon waking, except the fact that I had a very strange dream. My theory is that when I go to sleep, I actually slip into a parallel dimension, do a bunch of stuff there, and wake up exhausted from my activities. It’s either that, or I’m going to bed too late, and Senor Trazodone says “no” to 5:30 alarm clocks. Personally, I like the interdimensional concept more.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/33718583012

No comments:

Post a Comment