This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

whiskitty: twistedtorture: if you follow the paintbrush with...









whiskitty:



twistedtorture:




if you follow the paintbrush with your eyes while not moving your head, it forces you to use emdr which is a therapeutic technique to calm anxiety/panic. watching fish swim causes the same effect.



I don’t have a favorite post on Tumblr, I don’t have things that I ‘always’ reblog.


But this is one thing I love seeing on my dash, I love having it on my blog, it really helps to calm me down and its amazing.



i love this so much, relaxing.



I hit “like” on this ages ago, and have no clue WHY I never reblogged it. *slaps own hand*


Problem solved. I am Zen now.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/43520188536

No comments:

Post a Comment