This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

whogivesacrapwhatmyusernameis: It happens every time. I think...





whogivesacrapwhatmyusernameis:



It happens every time. I think when my voice box says “Okay I’m ready to go, just give me the lines, I got this”, my brain is like “Nooooo I’m not ready”. I swear I can think up really eloquent words but it comes out a mess. If I try to save what I’m saying, I then began to go on and on and on and then I look like an idiot. There is no winning with this.



Yup.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/47656413016

No comments:

Post a Comment