This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm not sure what just happened...

Me: You girls are going to be cleaning your rooms tomorrow. I wasn't happy with what I saw up there.

Trinity: But I don't want to.

Me: I know you don't want to, but you're going to. You have stuff in your room that doesn't belong in your room.

Trinity: Like what? There's no trash.

Me: There's some trash. And clothes. And toys that belong downstairs. And tons of other things.

Trinity: But there's stuff under my bed, and I can't reach it.

Me: That's something you should have thought of before putting it under your bed.

Trinity: But I don't want to clean!

Me: I know. And I'm not asking you to do it tonight. You'll clean tomorrow.

Trinity: And my jammy pants are too long!

Me: ...

Trinity: Really, I mean look at them! *pulls up pants in attempt to get them off her feet* They're too long!

Me: Trin, please go do something. This conversation is becoming truly annoying.

Trinity: Okay. *walks out*



via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/59350012876

No comments:

Post a Comment