This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Been a crazy stupid holiday week. It’s finally Friday, and I think an early beer is in order....

Been a crazy stupid holiday week. It’s finally Friday, and I think an early beer is in order. Looks like I may have two beers tonight. *grabs infinite beer can #1*


For those who don’t know, a crazy stupid holiday week is any week with Monday as a holiday. I have Mondays off anyway, so the holiday itself doesn’t effect me. What DOES happen, however, is my longer days get shortened. “Well, that’s not so bad,” one might think. For someone like me, it is. I’m used to having my longer days, because that’s how I get things done. Cut two hours off my day, and I have to basically hit the ground running and rush through my entire week. I hate rushing. It sucks. It wears me out. By the time Friday afternoon comes, I’m more wiped out than if I had worked my whole week with longer days. Therefore, I’ve earned my double infinite beer.


For those who don’t know what an infinite beer is, it’s basically a pint that seems to last forever, because I don’t drink my beer fast, and I keep the bottle/can in a frozen insulated cozie. Therefore, my beer that seems to last forever is also forever cold. It’s perfect.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/60488122393

No comments:

Post a Comment