This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Li'l Chaos 5/4/11

Me: Trin, you might want to go in the bathroom and wipe your face. You have a big glob near your mouth.
Trinity: Okay.
Me: Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Trinity: Yes.
Me: Well, that's what it must be from, then.
*five minutes later, after she puts her shoes on*
Me: Trin, please go in the bathroom, look in the mirror, and wipe that glob off.
Trinity: Why do I need to look in the mirror?
Me: So you can see where you need to wipe.
Trinity: How do you know it's there?
Me: Because I'm looking at you!
Trinity: But I brushed my teeth last night. And I wiped my face last night.
Me: I know you did. And you also brushed them this morning.
Trinity: How do you know that?
Me: Because you told me! I asked you if you brushed your teeth this morning, and you said "yes." And now you have a new glob.
Trinity: *blank stare*
Me: *eyefork*

No comments:

Post a Comment