This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I should stay home for the rest of the day...



…because while driving today I had two random bouts of confusion. In both, I was driving down familiar roads… then suddenly had no friggin’ idea where I was! Took me close to a full minute both times to realize where I was and where I was going. I don’t like what my brain is doing today. I think an early glass of wine and some gaming might straighten me out a bit.


Peace OutSide.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/25240396384

No comments:

Post a Comment