This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Monday, June 18, 2012

My everything bagel seems to be missing something. Actually, it’s missing quite a bit, given...



My everything bagel seems to be missing something. Actually, it’s missing quite a bit, given its name. They shouldn’t call it an “everything” bagel. They should call it an “Aboswabos” bagel. It’s an acronym. A Bunch of Stuff Without a Bunch of Stuff. Too long? How about having an “Emae” bagel? Everything Minus Almost Everything. My breakfast consisted of a cup of tea and an emae bagel. Happy Monday.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/25365325884

No comments:

Post a Comment