This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Friday, November 16, 2012

a-girlish-silhouette: thebaronofthebutts: if you’re going to flirt with me you need to be 100%...

a-girlish-silhouette:



thebaronofthebutts:



if you’re going to flirt with me you need to be 100% crystal clear don’t be throwing these suggestive cryptic ass hints at me because i’m dumb and won’t understand what you’re trying to tell me



It’s actually far easier for all parties if you just hand me a written declaration of romantic intent, with specified notations on exactly what you want and why.



Worked for my wife. <3 <3 Love you, Baby!






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/35882257946

No comments:

Post a Comment