This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Friday, November 2, 2012

This is the kind of conversation I have with my kids all the time. I think they hate that about me. ;)

Police:where do you live?

Me:with my parents

Police:where do your parents live?

Me:with me

Police:where do you all live?

Me:together

Police:where is your house?

Me:next to my neighbors house

Police:where do your neighbors live?

Me:if i tell you, you wont believe me

Police:tell me

Me:next to my house





via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/34835402675

No comments:

Post a Comment