This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

These people, once again, do nothing but amaze me with their...





These people, once again, do nothing but amaze me with their pure, raw talent. Lindsey Stirling and Kevin Olusula complement each other superbly on strings, Scott and Mitch never over-sing on this track, Kirsten shines nicely in her held note, Avi’s bass is incredible, and back to Kevin, who’s percussion is just insane. I simply can’t get enough of PTX!!


[Official Video] Radioactive - Pentatonix & Lindsey Stirling (Imagine Dragons cover) (by PTXofficial)






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/45387933257

No comments:

Post a Comment