This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's been exactly a week...

…and I still cry sometimes. They say aspies tend to form more of an attachment to animals or objects than to other humans. I loved Snags more than most people think. I cried more over him than when either of my grandparents passed. That doesn’t make me a bad person, mind you. I’m an aspie; my brain works differently. It’s not that I didn’t love my grandparents, or mourn their losses, or cry at their funerals. Snags was just something different to me. I guess maybe it would be a bit like losing a child.


I visit his little grave every single day. I’m not used to his absence in the house. It hurts. No one notices, because I hide my emotions well. I don’t really know what to do with them anyway. That “disconnect.” The overload is gone now, but the pain is always there, in the back of my mind. I miss that little guy to pieces…






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/38951181460

No comments:

Post a Comment