This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Friday, December 14, 2012

There Are No Words...

Playing this piano, like its going to change things and stop the tears from welling up in my eyes. It’s so relaxing, so Zen. But its whenever I stop that it all comes back at once, and I think about those unfortunate families. Those kids. And I think, that could’ve been my kids. I truly feel for those families, and as an aspie, I don’t deal with emotions well. And people think “we” lack empathy. Well I tell you what. Sometimes it’s true. It’s really more of a disconnect than a total lack. But if what I’m feeling right now isn’t empathy, I don’t know what is. So I’m gonna play awhile longer, then I’m-a grab that tissue box over there and feel something…






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/37955765968

No comments:

Post a Comment