This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh no they di'n't!

gimme-rage:



Another thing I hate about Dell. They have serial numbers (Service Tags) for each of their machines, so when you go to their site for support, you get drivers and support tailored SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT MACHINE. So WTF am I supposed to think when I go to said support site, input said service tag number to download a specific driver (which was filtered in the list as being SPECIFIC TO THIS MACHINE) and run the file, only to get a “This machine does not meet the requirements to run this software” message?? That’s the equivalent of selling someone a house with all kinds of high-tech furnishings, then telling them there are no electric lines running to the house. There is seriously something wrong with these people. Do your job, so I can do mine.


image







via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/37920533749

No comments:

Post a Comment