This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

autistickitten: All my life I’ve never grasped the concept of...





autistickitten:



All my life I’ve never grasped the concept of showing excitement. I’m literally the person who stands out in a crowd.


Concerts:

Everyone else: *Standing up and singing along*

Me: Oh…this is awesome. *Remains seated*


Sporting Events:

Everyone else: *cheering/booing/chanting*

Me: This is a lot more fun than I thou—wait did they just signal the cavalry? *Remains seated*


Fangirling:

Fangirls: OMG! LOOK AT THAT ACTOR/MUSICIAN! AAAAAAAHHHHH! I LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH! IF ONLY THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO ME AND MY GIRLHOOD!

Me: Um…y-yeah…t-they’re very attractive, yes. But more importantly, why are you screaming?


Submitted by: Anon



This is so very me. (minus the fangirl bit LOL) One of my “emotional abnormalities.” I literally don’t know how to show excitement without feeling like I’m faking it. In fact, there are very few things that bring me to the point of genuinely and physically showing excitement. Gifts are awkward, especially, because I’m always asked, “Didn’t you like it?” I guess sometimes a smile and a “Thank you” isn’t enough.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/50821261702

No comments:

Post a Comment