This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I’m hydrophobic. I don’t enjoy beaches. I hate...





I’m hydrophobic. I don’t enjoy beaches. I hate boats. I’m not a fan of pools. The very thought of being underwater brings me close to a state of panic. This, however… This has got to be one of the most peaceful and gorgeously serene things I’ve ever seen. I want to sink to the bottom of this (while somehow still breathing) and just stare up, watching the shapes.


(I would only stare up, because if I looked around at the infinite beautiful distance I would only think about the undiscovered and giant things that will come and eat me from out of nowhere OMG-I-JUST-FREAKED-MYSELF-OUT-AGAIN!)


I’m okay.






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/51649872059

No comments:

Post a Comment