This is going to be an interesting ride...

I've moved my blog over to Tumblr.

I can now be found over at my new MeshBoats site.
If you have bookmarks, please update them, as any new content will be at Tumblr. Most of my posts will still be duplicated here, but check on the Tumblr, just to be safe.

Thanks!

Monday, May 20, 2013

fuckyeahstimming: randomproxy: whimmy-bam: Based off of a...





fuckyeahstimming:



randomproxy:



whimmy-bam:



Based off of a little nostalgic moment I had today.


I was out at a toy store, playing with the 3-year-old child of a friend, and I found this plastic dinosaur egg that you could open and close. While she took it and partook in imaginative play, I reverted back to my own childhood and started rapidly opening and closing it. Thinking about it even now makes me stim with excitement, it was just so FUN. The sound it made, the feeling of the clicking, how the plastic fit so perfectly together, I dunno it was just great.


And so, I made a little comic about it.


[deviantART]



oh god YES


clickclopclickclopclickclickclopclopclop



IT’S STIMMY I WANT IT



LOL OMG So true!! I do this with my various puzzle cubes. I’ll be mixing one up to solve, and I’ll just keep turning and turning and turning and turning…

Or I’ll be mixing up one of my protein shakes, and I’ll have the hand mixer in the glass… And I’ll just keep it going forever so I can watch the liquid spin! Haha, this is great!






via Tumblr http://meshboats.tumblr.com/post/50931982519

No comments:

Post a Comment